CERTUSS Technology – Overview
CERTUSS is a Worldwide brand, supplying high quality Coil type Steam Boilers, offering rapid steam raising ability, for all steam user requirements. All CERTUSS Steam Generators are manufactured
Energy-saving and User-friendly Steam Generation
Coil Type Rapid Steam Boiler
- Fastest available instant steam option
- Space saving vertical design
- Safe Technology – a seperate boiler house is no longer necessary
- Flexible adjustment to your steam requirements
- High energy efficiency with a standard thermal efficiency level of > 93 %
- With the addition of a CERTUSS flue gas Economizer, a further 5 % can be added to the thermal efficiency
(total > 98 %)
Touch Screen Control Unit
- Data is easily transferred to a site via BMS facility
- With an optional CERTUSS stop, start, blow-down facility included, the operating times can be set manually or remotely
How it works
By using the water tube boiler principle, the CERTUSS technology for generating steam offers maximum safety, reliability and instant availability of high quality steam.
- The touch screen control panel simplifies operation and control of the generator. All configurations and settings of steam pressure are made here.
- The pre-heated feed water is delivered to the Generator at approx. 85 to 95°C. The heat frees the oxygen from water and reduces the risk of oxygen corrosion.
- The heat exchanger coil is supplied with water through the feed water inlet. The change of phase from water to steam begins.
- The modulating, integral burner with the fastest response time, provides precise steam pressure control down to 0.01 BAR G.
- Insulation material is made obsolete by guiding the combustion air from the top of the Generator through an outer shell, and from there into an inner, secondary shell.
- The combustion air intake & fan draw in warm air through the triplex system to preheat the combustion air and keep the outer jacket cool.
- When the steam has been produced, it leaves the generator through the steam outlet and is then ready for use.
- The flue gas outlet connects to the chimney with or without an Economizer.
- Sediment is flushed out through the coil blow-down valve.
- The safety relief valve opens automatically to discharge excess steam when the pressure is too high.
- Robust all-steel design
- Can optionally be equipped with Light Oil Fuel or combination of Light Oil Fuel and Natural Gas
- The reaction of the Burner Modulation to the steam pressure is amongst the fastest available on the market
- From the feed water tank the feed water that has been heated up to 90 to 95 °C enters the coiled tube of the heating system
- Water softener montoring equipment ensures that the water parameters are observed
- Vertical mounting of the central heating system with low-point clarifying filtration
- Combustion air intake comes both naturally from above the Generator as well as fan driven, to supply clean air at all times
- 3-fold air circulation with integrated heat recycling – the outer shell remains cool
- Through the steam output steam is made available as required by the application
- Flue gas exit – the use of an Economiser enables the use of a further form of heat recycling
- Blow-down process is carried out through the clartification valve
- Safety valve opens automatically when the pressure is too high