Touch Screen Interface
Offering the most up to date, innovative control system with remote control feature available for your CERTUSS Generator. The manual touch control facility offers a simple start, stop feature via the 175 mm graphic Touch Control screen on the front of the Generator. Operating, fault and service instruction messages are displayed on the Touch Control screen.
A selection of World languages are available for use on the screen to suit most needs.
With the selection of CERTUSS optional "Thermotimat" automatic control facility, the operation of the Generator start, stop, blow-down feature can be time selected to suit your production or operating requirements.
- The CERTUSS Steam Generator can be operated by any competently trained person
- Signaling of data for remote monitoring to local your BMS facility
- Available with Ethernet, CANbus, Profibus, GSM and DEL
- Alternatively external pulse via Volt Free contact facility
- Under HSE guidelines, CERTUSS Generators do not require BGO1 (formerly PM5) remote unmanned monitoring facility
- The CERTUSS Generator is also exempt from HSE recommendations for Boiler Operative Training (BOAS)